WOW…Words just cannot describe how we are all feeling at the Charlie Cookson Foundation right now!!!
Our first Year as a foundation has been an unbelievable journey for us all…..with many new friendships, experiences, achievements and milestones accomplished along the way in such a short space of time. We sure have had an exceptionally successful first year within the Charlie Cookson Foundation and this is something that would not have been possible without the support of you all the whole way.
Our One Year Anniversary Event was yet another huge achievement under our belt…..a night filled with so much reflection, remembrance, love and great appreciation for our foundation and all the amazing supporters within it. This being yet another milestone for us all at CCF to celebrate…an evening that would also have not been possible for us to achieve alone.
We send so many thanks and the greatest gratitude to all of the following people who have devoted so much of their time into making this night a very special one to remember. Thank you so very much to:
* Christopher Cookson for leading the whole organization of this spectacular event down to the very finest detail in all that he done, along with Sarah Cookson and all of her support throughout.
* The Mile, South Shields for all their support on the day and helping to make the room look as stunning as it did.
* Sonia Dutton and her Excitaballoon team for the incredible efforts she put in to the room decorations they were outstanding.
* Ice Print and Design for designing the tickets
* Sara Fada for our amazing CCF Cake
* Four Worried Men for two fantastic performances on the night
* Taylor Payne for being a superb compere
* Ed James for a faultless performance on the night
* Lorand Sandor for helping with all the photographs especially coming in at the last minute
* The Mile bar staff for their great service
* Matt from Party Delites for the CCF letters…..they looked super
* Hayley Conway – Encore Dance Entertainment Group for an excellent performance to open the night
* Robbie Dunn – A Class Event Management for the butler’s and the Fire Breathers to greet guests
* Sainsbury’s for donating prizes
* Hayes travel for donating prizes
* The Mile for donating prizes
* Barbour for donating prizes
* Geoff Cookson for buying prizes to give away
* Kleir Solutions for donating a prize
* And last but most certainly not least, all of our exceptional Trustees, Volunteers, Supporters and Guests on the night of the event for all of your support leading up to this night and joining us in celebrating an outstanding 1st year for CCF and all the achievements made within it.
All of our inspirational CCF families who are the main reasons we will carry this journey on a lifetime through and continue to grow and grow in order to support them in the best possible way we can. These little miracles sure do give us the drive and willpower to do more and more each day and will always give us the strength and determination to succeed in all we do.
Most importantly….not forgetting the true hero behind it all…..Our Angel Charlie Cookson! Our little hero who created it all and continues to guide us every step of the way. You stole the hearts of many Charlie and still continue to do so each and every day with all that is reached in your name. You achieved that little man!!! Keep shining bright precious one…..the world forever needs your light.
We are overjoyed to further announce that an outstanding £1,218.75p was raised on the night!!!
WHAT A YEAR WE SURE HAVE HAD……HERE’S TO A SECOND YEAR OF MORE SUCCESS, MORE ACHIEVEMENTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY…EVEN MORE INSPIRATIONAL FAMILIES TO JOIN OUR CCF FAMILY IN 2015!!!
Sending so much love and admiration to you all
Love from all at the Charlie Cookson Foundation xxxxxxxxxx